Sunday, October 15, 2006

 
Hello, Everyone,

Today is another beautiful autumn day. I love this season, but I am also looking forward to winter, because I love cold weather. I want snow! I love eating oden while it's snowing! Don't you?

I noticed that Gangaradou posted a photograph on their blog. If you want to post photographs, but you don't know how, please contact them, and they can tell you how to do it. Please be careful not to post copyrighted photographs. Of course, for safety, don't publish photographs of yourselves either.

I've seen also that some of you are using the "team members" function of Blogger. This is a great way to separate your posts and your profiles. You can learn how to do this by reading "help". You can also contact your classmates who are now using "team members" and ask them to explain it.

Some groups haven't posted their profiles yet. Please do this soon. It was your homework last week!

If any of you are having trouble with your blogs, contact me soon.

Have a peaceful Sunday.

John

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?