Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Models for Homework

Hello, Everyone,

What a beautiful, sunny morning!

Please don't forget to leave comments on two other blogs this week (list of student blogs is on the left).

Here are some examples of how to do the homework. Remember, the idea is to personalize your words. These sentences are all true for me:

I want to learn how to do plumbing, so I can fix my faucet if it breaks. About ten years ago, a pipe leaked in my ceiling, and I couldn't fix it.

To me, the significance of my family is large.

I was affected by the novel called "100 Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. (thanks to Turedure Diary).

I like astronomy, because I'm curious about extraterrestrial life.

My wife told me to turn down the TV two days ago, because she was trying to read. I turned it down, but then I couldn't hear it.

I've never been nagged by anyone.

Chocolatter also has some excellent examples.

John

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?