Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Have a Great Festival!

I hope you are all having an incredible Kandai festival. If you are selling stuff for your clubs, I hope you make plenty of money. If you are walking around, I hope you find many fun and interesting things to do. If you are at home, go to the festival!

John

P.S. A special announcement for my first period class: the test for November 17 is cancelled. I know you are disappointed. Don't cry, though, because you will have the same material on your final exam.

P.P.S. Happy Culture Day, too!

Comments:
Hello, John! I'm pleased that you left your comment on my blog. Also, feel free to add a link of my blog.(^-^)

I was surprised that so many people came to the Kandai festival! The festival of my university was held in the last week, but unfortunately I couldn't go there. I'm so jealous that my friends really enjoyed being there! Hahaha.

Anyway, please come back to my blog anytime! Oh, I've just added a new post about the trip to Yamanashi prefecture.
 
Hi Hiromi,
Thanks for visiting and commenting on the students' blogs. I know they will be happy to read and answer your comments (they might be tardy about it, though; they are in the midst of that big school festival now, and we don't have class for two weeks--those festivals get HUGE, don't they?). I couldn't go the festival myself, because I needed to attend a guitar recital at my guitar school.

I look forward to reading your Yamanashi post. Please visit again.

John
 
Hi Alice from Amami105! I hope I get to see you at the festival. Is the last day Saturday (the 11th?). What are you going to do on the central stage? I caught a bad cold two days ago, but I'm going take some medicine and try to come anyway. I want to see you and the other Communication students, and I want to buy some takoyaki! I'm craving takoyaki!!

John
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?